- Flippaball is played through all terms. Teams must register and pay on a term by term basis
- You must be able to swim 25m to be eligible to play
- The league is run through North Harbour Water Polo, with games being played at the AUT Millennium on Sunday afternoons
- Teams need to be made up of 9 or 10 players (7 to play and 2 or 3 reserves)
- We must have a parent volunteer for the coach/manager roles
- Players play in togs and swimming caps are provided at the pool
- Payment and registration must be made through Kindo
Teams are made up of 7 players – 6 field players and a goalie.
Games are played at Millennium pools in Albany on Sunday afternoons with training held on Saturday afternoons.
Flippaball is played each term.